Sunday, March 5, 2017

Eavesdropping

Tina sat on the wooden bench in the high school locker room, tying her shoes. P.E. was over for the day, and the bell would ring soon, sending the giggly girls scattered in all directions to talk about boys or getting fucked or whatever the popular kids did. Tina wouldn't know much about that. Nobody paid much attention to the chubby Goth girl who dressed in all black and mostly kept to herself.

She didn't chase after boys the way the idiot popular girls did. She wouldn't even call herself a lesbian. She just liked being around other girls more than being around guys, that's all. She'd never even had lusty thoughts about another girl.

Until today.

She overheard a group of the popular girls talking about the impending prom. Tina wouldn't be caught dead there, and didn't give a rat's ass about what the bimbos twenty feet away from her were going to wear to it. But they were loud and hard to ignore, so there they were.

"Mine is a baby blue strapless that goes down to here and has a blah blah blah"
"I'm going to get Dylan to get a burgundy vest to match my blah blah blah"
"I saw in Seventeen this gorgeous blah blah blah."

But then she heard the one line that made her pay attention. It was Blaine. Not the ringleader of their vicious circle, but a volleyball player and finalist for Homecoming Queen last October - 

"Mine wraps around here and fastens over here. But its so hard to fasten, I have to take it off to pee." to which one of the other vapid pinheads replied,
"You're going to have to wear a diaper underneath."  

All the girls giggled like this was the pinnacle of comedy. But Tina suddenly became interested, thinking of the duffel bag full of diapers that lay under her bed as they joked.

"Oh my god! Could you imagine!"
"What would Jeff say when saw it? 'Hey. Pretty sweet diaper you got there. I'ma fuck you in it."
"Oh yes!" Blaine said in mock ecstasy. "Fuck me in my diaper, Jeff! Mmm! Do me in my Pampers!" 
More shrieks and giggles.

Then the bell.

As the girls filed out of the locker room, Tina among them, none of them had any idea that later that night, Tina would lie in bed with a fresh diaper between her legs, her body quivering from an orgasm brought on by fantasies of her classmate and the words, "Fuck me in my diaper. Do me in my Pampers."

No comments:

Post a Comment