Saturday, March 4, 2017

Ink

Maria was nervous. First tattoo and all. It took her a while to find a tattoo parlor that was a bit welcoming. Especially considering what she wanted. And where.

Cristina (no H) met her at the door. "You came back." greeted the fiery Latina.

"Yes. If . . . um . . .If I get a tattoo today, can I make sure you're the one who does it?"
"Of course, bonita. What do you have in mind?"
"Well, I just want something simple. Two rectangles. Here and here." She pointed to  the flat fronts of  either side of her hips.

The tattoo artist looked at her quizzically, then softened. "Of course. what do they signify?"
"Um. . . I'd rather not say."
"Fair enough. Come with me to the back. We have a studio where we do the more sensitive areas like this."

The studio in the back of the building was warm and far from prying eyes. Maria relaxed a bit.
"Hop up on the table." coached Cristina. Leave your pants on for now. let's figure out what this looks like first. She took out a scissors and cut two rectangles out of tracing paper and placed them vertically on Maria's hips. "Like this?"
"No. smaller. and turn them the other way."

She cut the rectangles smaller. "Better?"
"Smaller.  Like . . . " she looked around, saw no one was about, then whispered, "like the tapes on a diaper."

The Latina looked at her, then smiled broadly. "I know a girl you would like."

"Oh no. I'm married." Once she had said the word out loud, it was as though the floodgates had opened and she could now talk about it. My daddy - I mean, my husband and I want just a simple tattoo that looks like I'm wearing a diaper.
"You like diapers that much?"
"I LOVE them. You have no idea."
"Are you . . . are you wearing a diaper now?"
"Oh no no. I only wear them at home. And for daddy."
"Well . . . today, you'll wear one for me. Even if it's only in ink. What color would you like?"
"I was thinking black. Keep it simple."
"You know . . . I could use a special ink that appears white for the first year or so, then fades to a lighter shade of your skin tone. The white would look very diaper-ish. and what about . . . "

She grabbed a new sheet of tracing paper, placed it over Maria's pelvis and drew two diaper tapes in the correct position, but then added a few lines to make it look like the tapes were pulling the padding snug.

"I like that." was the reply.

"We could also do elastic around your legs if you wanted to go a little bigger. Maybe elastic around the waist?" Her hands flew over the paper until the pair of women settled on what Maria really liked.

Cristina purred in the other woman's ear, "Now take those pants off, bonita. Let's put baby in her diapers."

No comments:

Post a Comment